Donna Amore is marketed as the girl-girl pheromone perfume women can wear in order to increase their attractiveness to other women. This product has been increasing in popularity, but the reviews have been mixed at best. Some women love this product and think it works wonderfully, others think the product doesn’t work at all. The negativity concerning the usefulness of this product could definitely have an effect on the future sales of Donna Amore. It could also be the effects of the marketing campaign conducted to increase sales of this product wearing off.
- Active ingredients: 25 mg of human copulins and 16 mg of alpha-androstenol, estratetraenol, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulphate and androstanone
- Price: $84.50 (sale price $54.50)
- Applications per bottle: 230
- Product size: 1.2 fluid ounces (36 ml) per bottle
Donna Amore Pros:
- The number of applications per bottle is pretty large
- Comes in a nice Italian designer glass bottle
- Some women say the effects last for a long time
Donna Amore Cons:
- This product is pretty expensive, especially just to test for effectiveness
- Reviews of this product have been mixed at best
- Some customers indicate the product didn’t seem to work for them
Donna Amore appears to be a product marketed as a pheromone perfume capable of helping women attract other women that just hasn’t worked for some women. This of course leaves doubt whether this product is in fact a pheromone perfume capable of helping women become more attractive to other women. The fact that reviews concerning the effectiveness of this product have been mixed at best makes us believe the majority of this products effectiveness could be market hype.
The Top-Rated Pheromones for 2012