Realm is a product marketed as pheromone cologne that was created by Erox. This product has been relatively popular with men trying to attract women, but lately there have been some complaints by customers that this product might not work at all. Erox has conducted a huge marketing campaign to increase sales of this pheromone cologne, with only marginal success, but the company appears to be rethinking its current marketing strategy for Realm. We could see another huge marketing campaign in the months ahead designed to put Realm in the hands of men around the world looking to attract more women.
- Active ingredients:
- Price: $69.95 for 3.4 ounce bottle. Price could vary depending on seller.
- Product bottle sizes: 1.7 ounce and 3.4 ounce bottles available
- Guarantee: 30 days money back
- Manufacturer claims this product has more pheromones than any other pheromone cologne on the market
- Some customer say Realm has a unique blend of sharp oriental wood fragrances, with hints of mandarin, orange, berry and ginger.
- Customers that like Realm indicate you only need a small amount
- Realm is relatively expensive
- Some customers indicate this product just doesn’t help attract women
- Strong scent can be overpowering at times
Does Realm Pheromone Cologne Really Work? Realm is a product that has been around for a while, but it doesn’t appear to be any more popular with men than when it first arrived. There are some men that believe this pheromone cologne has helped them attract more women, but there are also a lot of men that don’t think this product works at all. It could be time for the seller to start another huge marketing campaign to try to increase sales and see if they can get Realm back in the hands of more men hoping to attract women.
The Top-Rated Pheromones for 2012