Pheromone Advantage is a product that was developed by Dr. Virgil Amend. This pheromone cologne is marketed as being able to increase sexual confidence and attractiveness for men looking to attract women and improve their sex life. There have been reports of an increasing number of men giving Pheromone Advantage a try. Customers giving this product a try haven’t had anything good to say about this product. Reviews of this product indicate that some people think this product simply doesn’t work to help men attract women and is just marketing hype to make a quick profit.
- Active ingredients: androstadienone, androstenone and 3 beta androstenol.
- Retail price: $79.99 for three bottle product
- Separate price: $39.95
Pheromone Advantage Pros:
- Price is reasonable if product works
- Effect is supposed to last up to twelve hours per application for some men
- You can add your own cologne to this product to get the scent you like
- Customers reporting this pheromone cologne works to attract women indicate you only need a few drops
Pheromone Advantage Cons:
- Website dedicated to product says nothing about the supposed pheromones included with Pheromone Advantage
- Customers trying this product don’t seem to be saying much
Pheromone Advantage is a product that industry sources indicate men have been giving a try in order to attract women, but reviews and reports by men have been hard to find. It appears that the men who have decided to give Pheromone Advantage a try are being quiet about this product. This might be a good thing if they were putting in more orders for additional product, but this hasn’t been the case either. Taking all of this into account, Pheromone Advantage could be a disadvantage in the game of sexual relations.
The Top-Rated Pheromones for 2012