Pherlure has gained a lot of popularity as pheromone cologne with customers due to the controversy surrounding this product in the past, but the popularity of Pherlure has been falling during the last few years. This product has been losing ground to competitors and could be headed for the back of the class in the years ahead. There have been a lot of customer complaints concerning the way customer service has been handled with Pherlure. There has also been very little movement on the marketing front with Pherlure during the last few months and the company marketing this product could be reassessing the future for this product.
- Active ingredients: androstenone, androstenol androsterone and reagent-grade di-dehydroepiandrosterone
- Regular price: $99.99
- Sale price: $49.99
- Guarantee: 30 day money back
- Free shipping of product to customer
- Proprietary pheromone technology
- Price of product appears to be coming down
- Some customers who say this product works say the effect only lasts a few hours
- Customer complaints about customer service and being auto billed every few months
- Little scientific data on actual effectiveness of product and pheromones that the company claims Pherlure contains
- Some customers don’t really like the scent of Pherlure
Do Pherlure Pheromones Really Work? Pherlure is a pheromone cologne that has been around a few years, but it’s time near the top seems to be coming to an end. This pheromone product has been losing ground to newer competitors during the last few years and it could be time for the sellers of this product to reassess the future of Pherlure. There are more and more new pheromone products becoming available every year that men looking to attract women appear to prefer over this pheromone cologne. We only see this product continuing to lose ground to newer competitors in the future and this product eventually becoming extinct.
The Top-Rated Pheromones for 2012