Pherazone is a product marketed as pheromone cologne that has grown in popularity as the marketing campaign connected with the product has increased. This product has been around for a few years, but just recently seems to be in the eye of men looking to attract the opposite sex. Customer reviews indicate some men that have tried this product believe it works for them, while other men that have tried this product disagree. Scientific data and evidence concerning the claims of this product to attract women have yet to be seen and this leaves doubt as to the usefulness of Pherazone in attracting women.
- Active ingredients: 18m mg of 5-alpha-androstenone, a-alpha-androstadienol, beta-epi-androstenol, beta-androstenol and proprietary additives
- Price: $89.95 (Very Expensive!)
- Guarantee: 30 day money back
- Effect supposedly lasts up to six hours (Lie)
- Product size: 0.5 ounces
- Pherazone has a nice bottle
- This product comes in both scented and unscented forms
- Pherazone contains very little pheromones. The 18mg that they claim is not true.
- Pherazone is way over priced
- Many Customer Complaints
Do Pherazone Pheromones Really Work? The company marketing Pherazone is all about hype and less about science. The false claims that they make are disheartening to the pheromone community. We do not recommend this product.
The Top-Rated Pheromones for 2012