Nexus is a product marketed as pheromone cologne by Nexus Pheromones. The manufacturer of this product has made significant claims concerning the ability of its product to help men attract women. The company at this point hasn’t provided the scientific data necessary to support their claims and this leaves some doubt in the minds of customers whether this product actually works. Some customers indicate that Nexus smells pretty good, but that women don’t seem to be anymore attracted to them after using this product. The reviews of Nexus have been average at best and some customers believe the ability of this pheromone cologne to attract women is all make believe.
- Active ingredients: androstenone
- Price: $49.95
- Guarantee: 30 day money back
- Product bottle size: 1 ounce
- Customers who indicate they think this product works say the effect can last up to ten hours
- At least if Nexus doesn’t work you can get your money back
- Customers that like Nexus indicate that women seem to like the nice scent of this product
- The fact that the website and manufacturer don’t make the exact pheromones they claim are in Nexus common knowledge makes some customers think this product is all marketing hype.
- Customers that indicate Nexus works also indicate it doesn’t seem to work on all types and ages of women
Do Nexus Pheromones Really Work? Nexus was mildly popular when it first arrived on the market, but this pheromone cologne has dipped in popularity during the recent past. The marketing campaign the seller of this product implemented upon the release of Nexus seems to be losing steam and we might see the seller starting another one soon. This is likely to result in more men giving Nexus a try, but we’re not sure how many will actually continue to use this pheromone cologne. The reviews of customers giving this product a try have been mixed at best and this leads us to believe not many men giving this product a try for the first time will not decide to stick with Nexus.
The Top-Rated Pheromones for 2012