Max Attraction Gold is sold by Luvessentials. This product is marketed as containing one of the highest concentrations of human pheromones available in pheromone colognes being offered. Max Attraction Gold has been showing signs of increased popularity, but this could be due to the marketing being done by Luvessentials. This product is being marketed along with videos that inform men of the best dating techniques to use with Max Attraction Gold. This marketing ploy appears to be having some success and more men have been checking out this product.
- Active ingredients: 17.8 mg of androstenone, androstenol and androsterone per bottle
- Price: $99.5
- Bottle size: 0.46 ounces
- Current online price:
- Guarantee: 30 days
- Effect supposed to last for six hours and work on all types of women
Max Attraction Gold Pros:
- Luvessentials claims that Max Attraction Gold contains 3x the potency of rival pheromone colognes being offered
- Customers that like this product claim Max Attraction Gold works on all types of women and in any situation
- This product ships with three bonus DVDs to help men seduce women
Max Attraction Gold Cons:
- Max Attraction Gold is an expensive pheromone product
- Customer doubts as to the effectiveness of this product to attract women
Do Max Attraction Gold Pheromones Really Work? Max Attraction Gold has developed a small following of men that think this pheromone cologne works for them, but overall there are still many men who have tried this product and have doubts as to its effectiveness at attracting the opposite sex. Luvessentials has been doing a lot of marketing of this product in the last few months, and the increased popularity of this product is likely more due to marketing than the effectiveness of this product.
The Top-Rated Pheromones for 2012