Arouse-Rx is a human pheromone product that has been advertised for a quite a while and has been mildly popular with some men. The popularity of Arouse-Rx has been dropping off of late because of customer complaints of this product not being as effective as first advertised. The manufacturer of Arouse-Rx hasn’t responded to customer complaints and this is causing concern with some customers that appear to be backing off of giving this pheromone product a try. Arouse-Rx has also been dropping in price on the Internet, while the company price is still about the same as when the product first arrived on the market.
- Manufacturers suggest price: $99
- Current price on Internet: $39.40
- Arouse-Rx is available in pill form, which makes it easy to use
- The price of Arouse-Rx has been coming down on some sites lately
- Arouse-Rx is expensive and is being sold for as much as $100 on the company website
- Customer complaints of Arouse-Rx not working at all
- Product ability to attract women appears to be mostly market hype
- Arouse-Rx might not contain human pheromones at the levels the manufacturer suggests
- Small bottle and amount of product for the price
Do Arouse-Rx Pheromones Really Work? Arouse-Rx appears to be a pheromone product past its time. Now that the original market hype the manufacturer was able to create is over, this pheromone product is likely to become less popular. Customer complaints of Arouse-Rx not working at all appear to be having an effect on overall sales of this product and it could be headed for the back of the line. Add to this the fact that Arouse-Rx is expensive and comes in a small bottle and the popularity of this pheromone product could be coming to an end.
The Top-Rated Pheromones for 2012